"Love Shoot. If you ever need an extravagant quote, do let me know!"

– Marion Janner OBE , London

Who can sell me a plant?

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

This is a forum for people who are searching for a plant for sale and Shoot does not currently hold a supplier name.

Total number of topics in this forum: 25

Can anyone help me get hold of some special buttercup seed!

Comment from Tristan Lincoln-Gordon

Dear all,

I am an undergraduate student hoping to study Ranunculus ophioglossifolius for my dissertation. I'd originally planned to conduct various field studies to increase existing knowledge of best management practices. However, thanks to our british weather I can no longer access the sites as they are ever so slightly flooded. So I had hoped to get some seed to germinate the species under different conditions for my study.

Ranunculus ophioglossifolius is similar to R.flammula and grows in wet marshy areas which usually dry out over the summer, currently just two sites in the UK.

If anyone has any ideas on where I may be able to source some seed it would be of great help.

• Views: 618
  • Replies: 3
  • Posted: Sun. 30th September 2012 17:05
  • Last reply: Tue. 2nd October 2012 10:59

where can I buy ACACIA DEALBATA SUBALPINA?

Question from Di Bennett

I would like one of these rather hardier 'mimosas' but no-one seems to stock it. Any help gratefully received!

• Views: 713
  • Replies: 3
  • Posted: Fri. 6th July 2012 11:35
  • Last reply: Sun. 8th July 2012 16:10

Hebes wanted..

Question from Judi the Gardener Designs

Hi all,
I am looking for two species of Hebe.. H. 'Red Hugh' and H. 'Eveline' both are for a client's planting scheme. I have contacted the Hebe Society and three nurseries listed as selling Hebes in and around London / South East on their website. Do you know anyone selling these varieties? Are you a plants person with these beauties in your possession? If yes.. please contact me. Many thanks, Judi.. :-)

• Views: 471
  • Replies: 1
  • Posted: Wed. 9th May 2012 14:16
  • Last reply: Sat. 2nd November 2013 17:08

Tacca Integrifolia

Question from ian

Hi All
Looking to purchase a Tacca Integrifolia ( white bat plant ) After seeing this beautiful tropical plant i would like one to join my other tropicals. Many Thanks, Ian.

• Views: 363
  • Posted: Thu. 6th October 2011 12:01
  • Last reply: Thu. 6th October 2011 23:35

Parahebe catarractae

Question from Andrea Goodheart

Saw this plant at RHS Rosemoor last week and fell in love. Can anybody tell me where I can buy it? It has a lovely starry form.

• Views: 528
  • Replies: 4
  • Posted: Thu. 8th September 2011 17:25
  • Last reply: Wed. 9th May 2012 16:17

Leucophyta brownii

Question from Peter Haine

Anyone know where I can buy these plants, or seeds of them, in England?

• Views: 465
  • Posted: Mon. 25th July 2011 17:25
  • Last reply: Mon. 25th July 2011 21:06

Clematis: Repens / Twinkle Bell / Armandii Appleblossom (all evergreens)

Question from Tara

Hello

Does anyone have any of these 3 evergreen clematis for sale please? I live in Devon, UK.

Many thanks
Tara

• Views: 1539
  • Replies: 4
  • Posted: Sun. 3rd July 2011 23:26
  • Last reply: Thu. 17th May 2012 09:41

New plant supplier maps

Comment from Nicola

Hi all, we just launched a new feature for full members of Shoot. You can now login and if you are a paid member of the site find plant suppliers close to you! We hope you like this new service.
All the best Nicola

Click the thumbnails to see a larger verison of the new maps below.

• Views: 729
  • Replies: 0
  • Posted: Mon. 16th May 2011 16:44

New plant supplier maps

Comment from Nicola

Hi all, we just launched a new feature for full members of Shoot. You can now login and if you are a paid member of the site find plant suppliers close to you! We hope you like this new service. All the best Nicola

• Views: 290
  • Replies: 0
  • Posted: Mon. 16th May 2011 16:43

hypericum hidicote

Comment from peggy shreve

I am now looking for a hypericum HIDICOTE shrub. Would like it to be as large as possible.

Peggy Shreve in California, USA.

• Views: 529
  • Replies: 2
  • Posted: Mon. 9th May 2011 04:32
  • Last reply: Tue. 10th May 2011 19:16