Jobs for Early Summer
- Start feeding your plants and borders now that the last late frosts have gone.
- You can carry on planting shrubs and trees but stick to container grown plants and water well throughout the summer.
- Plant perennials outside and sow hardy annuals and biennials outside as well. The easiest way to a fabulous summer border on a budget is to use hardy annual seeds planted directly into the bed, you can start now
- Keep mowing the lawn, feed and weed.
- Leave trees alone now but if you will require some work on them in the Autumn get a quote and book it in now - tree surgeons get very busy once the summer ends.
- It's not all work though as the world's greatest garden show, the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, takes place at the end of May and the RHS Hampton Court Palace Show is not far away in July so get your tickets booked now.
Get bespoke care instructions for you and your plants with Shoot. Sign up today.