OK
In progress indicator

Latest topics in the Shoot forums

Read the latest topics posted in the Shoot forums below

shoot planner plant list

Comment from Nicola Howarth

In forum: Suggestion box

I have a 3.5 acre garden with some sections densely planted, and a very large and growing plant list. On the web page I can look at my plant list by single group, but in the planner I can't do this. It appears to be ordered by group and then alphabetically by plant, but it would be very helpful if it could be filtered by group. Also if a plant is in more than one group it appears in both groups on the web page (excellent) but only seems to appear in one of the groups on the planner, which then needs a lot of searching to find the plant. So a suggestion and a possible bug here.

• Views: 22
  • Replies: 0
  • Posted: Sat. 23rd May 2020 16:02

notifications by email

I always tick the box to receive notifications by email when the topic is updated - I have had plenty of replies in the forum, but never received an email. Maybe this facitility doesn't work?

• Views: 23
  • Posted: Sat. 23rd May 2020 15:59

what has changed in the latest version

I have just carried out an 'upgrade' but I have no idea what version I am on as it does not seem to appear anywhere (most applications have the version under 'help - about'), and there is no information on what, if anything has changed. Is it just bug fixes, are there some new features, or what?

• Views: 3
  • Posted: Sat. 23rd May 2020 15:58

Can someone please identify this flower

Photo from Ian

In forum: Identify a plant

Hi! I have finally got around to clearing the bottom of my garden and found an abundance of a flower I haven't seen before. I was wondering if anyone could help identify it for me.

• Views: 317
  • Replies: 3
  • Posted: Sat. 23rd May 2020 15:55
  • Last reply: Sun. 24th May 2020 10:38

What is this plant?

Comment from David Astin

I planted some tulips and when the flowered this one appeared which looks like a blue bell with green and white flowers but when dug up the bulb looks like a tulip

• Views: 159
  • Replies: 2
  • Posted: Fri. 22nd May 2020 20:04
  • Last reply: Sat. 23rd May 2020 08:22

Whats is growing in my lawn?

Comment from mvdct

Hi all,
This is growing in my lawn... I may be missing it, but can't immediately find it in lawn weed guides.
What is it?
Thanks in advance.

• Views: 136
  • Posted: Fri. 22nd May 2020 18:41
  • Last reply: Tue. 26th May 2020 22:29

Any ideas what this plant is?

Question from Rose

I grew tomato’s, cucumbers (markermore) and mini peppers in new seedling soil and in a propagator and 3 plants emerged.
One for sure is tomato, the other in pretty sure is the peppers but no sign of a cucumber just the plant pictured. Any ideas what it is..... a weed? Thanks in advance.

• Views: 104
  • Replies: 1
  • Posted: Fri. 22nd May 2020 18:34
  • Last reply: Fri. 22nd May 2020 19:55

can i buy this plant

Comment from robert brady

In forum: Agapanthus 'Sandy'

can i buy this plant

• Views: 31
  • Posted: Fri. 22nd May 2020 16:48

anyone know the name of this vigorous climber?

Question from Jane Ashley

I'd be grateful if anyone knows what the climber in these photos is (not the euonymous behind it).
Many thanks

• Views: 171
  • Posted: Fri. 22nd May 2020 16:27
  • Last reply: Sat. 23rd May 2020 08:34

Would like to learn the name of this plant

Question from Loraine Powell

An unassuming small shrub but with beautiful red flowers that last for ages. I was given the plant so do not know it’s name.

• Views: 155
  • Replies: 1
  • Posted: Fri. 22nd May 2020 15:59
  • Last reply: Fri. 22nd May 2020 20:03