OK
In progress indicator

Sedum telephium 'Autumn Joy'

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

Forum for Sedum telephium 'Autumn Joy'

Go to the Hylotelephium telephium 'Autumn Joy' details page

Total number of topics in this forum: 2

Sedum not performing this year.

Question from Jo Christoforides

My Sedum has performed exceptionally well for three years. This year I noticed that it wasn't keeping pace with my second Sedum, planted at the same time in a neighbouring bed. Now it has a distinctly pink tinge and upon parting the stems, I see activity of an unprecedented scale - many insects but most obvious, woodlice. As a novice, I can only guess that something serious has occurred and that it's not good! Help please. Is this plant still salvageable? Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read this.

• Views: 754
  • Replies: 4
  • Posted: Mon. 10th June 2013 10:42
  • Last reply: Thu. 30th April 2015 10:08

What do I do with the little floretts?

Comment from Karen-Marie

My sedums have happily resided on my patio for the last two years. However this year I have noticed that there are little floret type flowers which have appeared on last years stems and also at the bottom of the pot. When I touch them they come off readily and have their own root system so I am assuming my plants have self propagated this year? My question is that should I remove these little spores now and cut down the original plants dead stems and what is the best way to bring on these little babies? Look forward to any advice.
Kind regards
Karen-Marie

• Views: 652
  • Replies: 2
  • Posted: Fri. 11th January 2013 10:08
  • Last reply: Fri. 10th April 2015 12:26