OK
In progress indicator

Who can sell me a plant?

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

This is a forum for people who are searching for a plant for sale and Shoot does not currently hold a supplier name.

Total number of topics in this forum: 36

Tolmiea "Taff's Gold"

Question from Lorna Hutchinson

I am searching for Tolmiea "Taff's Gold" Does anyone have a plant they can sell me? I used to grow it years ago but cannot find it anywhere - menziesii (the green one seems to be fairly available) I have, but would like the variegated version.

• Views: 16
  • Replies: 1
  • Posted: Mon. 16th October 2017 18:41
  • Last reply: Sun. 29th October 2017 12:22

Phormium wanted

Question from Martin

does anybody know where I may get Phormium Guardsman? Maybe someone has a plant and can cut a nice sucker for me?

• Views: 64
  • Replies: 0
  • Posted: Thu. 24th August 2017 15:21

Can find Rosa Gayle anywhere

Question from julian

Hi everyone, I'm searching for a particular plant - Rosa Gayle - as shown in the database on this site https://www.shootgardening.co.uk/plant/rosa-gayle

Searching by any of the names given yields nothing. Does anyone know where I might find a seller or grower of this rose, by any chance? I'm not exactly a gardener, but am willing to give a cutting a go if that's the only option :)

Many thanks in advance for sharing your greater knowledge!
Jules

• Views: 74
  • Posted: Fri. 12th May 2017 22:49

Rosa 'Dorothy Rose'

Question from Patt Young

Family lore indicates my Mother-in-law's father created a rose in her honor (Dorothy Rose Browne). Her father was Henry (Harry) Browne, a Botanist and I was told to have been employed by "The Royals". She was born October 31, 1899 in, I believe, Littlehampton (West) Sussex. She came to the US in 1919.
I have been searching for this particular rose for years! Do you know where it is available for purchase?
Thank you ever so much for any help you can give me!!!!
Most Sincerely,
Patt Young

• Views: 28
  • Posted: Fri. 5th May 2017 22:05
  • Last reply: Tue. 16th May 2017 06:21

Fuchsia

Question from Ken Holmes

Can anyone advise me where I can purchase a Fuchsia called 'Sir David Attenborough , Have tried many places but have not been successful yet. Thanks.

• Views: 207
  • Replies: 2
  • Posted: Sun. 12th March 2017 17:13
  • Last reply: Fri. 26th May 2017 11:57

Marbacka geranium

Question from kaz forecast

Does anyone know where I can buy a 'Marbacka' geranium (pelargonium) plant other than trotting of to Sweden. They are commonly known as 'Swedish Geraniumns' - evergreen - the most palest of pink - with many varieties. I have tried everywhere for a couple of years now on and off but to no avail - even my well know independent nursery had never heard of them despite Shootgardening listing this variety - Help!

• Views: 92
  • Posted: Wed. 11th January 2017 09:43
  • Last reply: Sat. 14th January 2017 19:27

Actually, not a plant, mazus SEEDS.

Question from Sheri Iott

I am wanting to sow mazus to grow in between the flagstones of a fairly large patio, and don't want to pay the price for plants. But I can't find mazus seeds ANYWHERE! Does anyone have a source or suggestion? Thank you!!!

• Views: 160
  • Posted: Fri. 16th September 2016 13:05

Royale Rouge Rosa

Comment from Greig Mitchell

Hi,

Our dog recently passed and her pedigree name was Testwood Bouzy Rouge. I would love to get a plant and spread some of her ashes. The above seemed like a good fit for the conservatory but it seems only available in the US. Could anyone help with tips to obtain? Thanks very much

• Views: 147
  • Posted: Fri. 15th July 2016 09:02
  • Last reply: Thu. 21st July 2016 07:30

Ipomoea batatas 'Blackie'

Question from iGrowHort

Can anyone help me locate this or any other variety of ornamental sweet potato vine in the UK

• Views: 205
  • Posted: Wed. 4th May 2016 03:30

Geraldine Rose

Question from Paul Melody

Hi everyone,
I am trying to hunt down a rose variety called Geraldine.
Does anyone know where I might obtain it?
Thanks for your help.

Paul.

• Views: 162
  • Posted: Fri. 1st April 2016 12:37