OK
In progress indicator

Olea europaea

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

Forum for Olea europaea

Go to the Olea europaea details page

Total number of topics in this forum: 4

I have a medium sized olive. Stands about 8 feet tall. It is in the wrong place (ground too wet over winters). I need to move it. When is the best time?

Comment from Janice Rowlands

I have a medium sized olive. Stands about 8 feet tall. It is in the wrong place (ground too wet over winters). I need to move it. When is the best time?

• Views: 187
  • Replies: 1
  • Posted: Thu. 6th June 2019 08:02
  • Last reply: Sun. 9th June 2019 10:57

olive tree

Question from Bridget Price

I have had my olive tree outside throughout the winter in a sheltered position and despite the cold weather it has seemed to survive, however I noticed that all the leaves have started dropping off Idon't want to loose this plant does anyone have any helpful tips? thank you Bridget.

• Views: 1939
  • Replies: 3
  • Posted: Sat. 15th January 2011 10:51
  • Last reply: Wed. 19th January 2011 11:37

Olea europaea

Question from Duke Eric of Richmond and Somerset

I have bought a 180 cm tall olea europaea. At the moment i have it outside, in my garden. But how long can I have it outside and if i want to repot it what kind of soil shall i use?
I read that John Innes No3 was a good option, is it?
Kind regards
Eric

• Views: 1082
  • Replies: 2
  • Posted: Sat. 14th August 2010 14:39
  • Last reply: Wed. 5th January 2011 20:22

Olive tree care

Question from Val Foskett

I recently bought a small (15 inches high) olive plant. I have transplanted it into a larger terracotta pot and at the moment it is in the conservatory. I've been keen not to overwater it, but I noticed that a couple of leaves have dropped and one or two at the base are yellowing. Any hints?

• Views: 1268
  • Replies: 2
  • Posted: Mon. 14th June 2010 18:27
  • Last reply: Sun. 20th June 2010 19:46