In progress indicator

New Garden Layout Tool

In progress indicator
Full size image

Question from Georgie

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

Hello. After a bit of trial and error I've managed to have a crack at plotting my garden and it's been fun. But I have one question. Why is that no matter whether I click on flowers, shrubs or trees I only have the option of associating the plant with about 30 plants when I must have well over 100 plants on the database here?

Georgie

• Views: 1299
  • Replies: 11
  • Posted: Mon. 5th November 2007 00:09

Layout tool

Reply from Nicola

Hi Georgie,

That is great. Glad to hear you like it... I am not sure we tested it with more than 30 plants. I will speak to our developers about it. There shouldn't be a limit.
All the best Nicola

• Posted: Tue. 6th November 2007 19:16

Layout tool

Reply from Toby Arnold

Nice tool - have had a go and am starting to get somehere, but have found a couple of things.

Have a look at the zoom function. I set my garden plan to about 25 M high. When you zoom in over 120%, the bottom few meters cant be viewed as the scroll bar wot go down that far. Also, when I used the rotate tool on a couple of 19M fences, they disappeared as If I had deleted them.

• Posted: Wed. 7th November 2007 22:44

Can we gain access to your plan?

Reply from Nicola

Hi Toby,
Glad you are enjoying it. Please write to us at shoot@shootgardening.co.uk. We will login as you and try to trouble shoot these issues for you.
Kind regards, Nicola

• Posted: Sat. 10th November 2007 12:16

This is all fixed

Reply from Nicola

Hi the zoon should be working perfectly. More imporvements are on the way!

• Posted: Thu. 3rd January 2008 14:09

Rotating

Reply from Nicola

Hi there, I have managed to replicate your problem with the zoom - and will see if I can't get it fixed for you. In terms of the rotating and deleting, I cannot 're-do' this error. I am able to rotate using the 90 degree tools and the free rotate functions. Can you describe more what the issue is? Thanks Nicola

• Posted: Fri. 16th November 2007 16:18

Should be OK

Reply from Nicola

Hi Georgie, Can you write to us at shoot@shootgardening.co.uk? We have tested this and found no problems. It would be helpful to login to your account to see where the problems lie.
Thanks Nicola

• Posted: Sat. 10th November 2007 12:14

We can add 30+ plants OK

Reply from Nicola

Hi - we are unable to replicate your problem Georgie. We can get more than 30 plants into the plan. Can you describe your problem further or write to us and we will login into your account to have a look for you.

• Posted: Fri. 16th November 2007 16:20

It's not adding the plants as such...

Reply from Georgie

...it's naming them once they are in the plan. The 'associate with' drop down menu has less than 30 plant names in it.

Georgie

• Posted: Fri. 16th November 2007 22:52

Checking in with you

Reply from Nicola

Hi Georgie,

Great looking plan! We hope to allow members to publish these soon. I am sure others would be inspired by yours!

I think I understand the problem. There is a list of plants to use as an associate, except that the system only shows the top plants in your list at any time - is that the issue? You are unable to get too all plants in one go? Let me know if I have now understood correctly. P.s. also written to you by email. All the best Nicola

• Posted: Tue. 27th November 2007 10:27

ALL OK NOW

Reply from Nicola

Hi Georgie,

Thanks very much for letting us know about the issue. There was indeed a problem ... it is now resolved and should all be fine. I have checked for you and it seems OK now to me. Do you want to take a look too?

Thanks Nicola

• Posted: Fri. 30th November 2007 11:23

All working now

Reply from Georgie

Hi Nicola

Thanks for looking into this and fixing the problem. Thanks also for your kind comments on my plan. I look forward to the time when we can view each others' plans.

Georgie

• Posted: Wed. 5th December 2007 21:31