In progress indicator

Add a Specific Plant not yet on Shoot Data base

In progress indicator
Full size image

Comment from Sally McNeil

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

I love this site and having joined only two weeks ago I am adding my plants daily. However, a great number of my plants are, if not rare, unusual and not listed on this site. I do realise that it is almost impossible to keep up with and record the huge number of new varieties etc., but would it not be possible to have the facility to add a particular plant and it's details? I'm currently using the Notes but this does not allow me to properly record the actual details and I am beginning to loose track of plants that I cannot add at the moment. A simple "Create Your Own Plant" field would be extremely helpful - and even more so if it could be printed.

• Views: 612
  • Replies: 5
  • Posted: Wed. 25th September 2013 14:26

Re: Add a Specific Plant not yet on Shoot Data base

Reply from Victoria Sandford

I would also find this functionality very useful.

• Posted: Sat. 23rd November 2013 16:45

Reply from Bar Lawson

Hi Sally, just read about your problem, I too have pictures of plants that I don't have but are listed, I too make copious notes about them, but its not helpful, when I go through my plant list I often miss them because they don't register. A facility to put in ones own picture, or even a blank space would be better.
This is still a fantastic site, as I'm sure you would agree.
Bar.

• Posted: Wed. 11th December 2013 17:08

Reply from Phylb

I have photos of plants in my garden that are not in the shoot data base but cannot upload them to my plant I have list, would appreciate it if you know how this can be done as they are in jpg format

• Posted: Fri. 28th February 2014 15:32

Reply from mary anne

I too would like to be able to add plants not on the shoot data base.

• Posted: Tue. 22nd April 2014 17:49

Reply from Nicola

Hi all, please login and request any missing plants you want added to Shoot using this plant request form. We will add them for you. Kind regards, Nicola

• Posted: Wed. 16th March 2016 05:28