In progress indicator

C. Nootkatensis Pendula

In progress indicator
Full size image

Comment from John Biggins

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

Does anyone know where we can purchase a 'Specimen' tree of a reasonable size within the UK for delivery to Peterhead (North-East Scotland) area? We don't want a small twiggy tree that will take years to come to anything. Looking for something around 2-3M height. We are building a brand new garden that needs some height and 'instant' impact.

• Views: 640
  • Replies: 2
  • Posted: Fri. 29th November 2013 13:01

Re: C. Nootkatensis Pendula

Reply from Angie Robertson

I came across a site yesterday called Buy the tree you see. I didn't investigate much as I found the tree I was looking at was way beyond my budget - might be worth having a look if it's not an issue for you. I would also suggest asking a local independent nursery - they may be able to source one for you in the size you need. I know my local nursery offers such a service for larger specimens.
I'm not sure how Nicola feels about me mentioning another site but would like to say that I have no connection to the site I have mentioned and have no experience in dealing with them, therefore offer no recommendation.
Angie

• Posted: Fri. 29th November 2013 16:20

Re: Re: C. Nootkatensis Pendula

Reply from John Biggins

Thanks Angie, I've looked at their site for other trees but couldn't find one that I liked. Cannot find this tree on their site but I've dropped them a line asking if they have any. Probably next week before I hear anything.
John

• Posted: Fri. 29th November 2013 19:25