OK
In progress indicator

Can you please tell me which Miracle-gro feed do I use on my Acer Atropurpureum? I think it should be a Hi-Nitrogen feed but none of the feeds that I have seen say if it is Hi-Nitrogen or otherwise. If you can help, I would be grateful.

In progress indicator
Full size image

Question from Bob Ryder

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

Can you please tell me which Miracle-gro feed do I use on my Acer Atropurpureum? I think it should be a Hi-Nitrogen feed but none of the feeds that I have seen say if it is Hi-Nitrogen or otherwise. If you can help, I would be grateful.

• Views: 2619
  • Replies: 3
  • Posted: Fri. 2nd May 2014 17:48

Re: Can you please tell me which Miracle-gro feed do I use on my Acer Atropurpureum? I think it should be a Hi-Nitrogen feed but none of the feeds that I have seen say if it is Hi-Nitrogen or otherwise. If you can help, I would be grateful.

Reply from ELAINE HUTSON

Why don't you use a balanced fertilizer like 14-14-14 0r triple 16, I use granular and water it in well, I thought miracle grow was a foliar feed, mostly used for annuals,I could be wrong.

• Posted: Sat. 3rd May 2014 01:18

Reply to Elaine

Reply from Bob Ryder

Sorry Elaine, but I just can't find the word "Miracle-Gro" in your reply. If you read my question again, you will see that I DID specify Miracle-Gro.

• Posted: Sat. 3rd May 2014 13:27

Re: Reply to Elaine

Reply from ELAINE HUTSON

I suppose the word is miracle gro rather than miracle grow, same thing, except an ad. word used , a balanced fertilizer will also feed the roots, if I was trying to green up a lawn quickly, I would use a nitrogen fertilizer only.

• Posted: Sat. 3rd May 2014 15:23