OK
In progress indicator

HELP! Need to identify these three species! Many thx!

In progress indicator
Full size image

Question from jerry

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

Thank you! There 3 different species to identify. The yellow daisy in the first picture, the plant in the middle of the second picture and the pink daisy. Latin name is preferred although any information will help. Thank you!

HELP! Need to identify these three species! Many thx!HELP! Need to identify these three species! Many thx!

Click image to enlarge

• Views: 434
  • Replies: 5
  • Posted: Mon. 19th May 2014 18:01

Re: HELP! Need to identify these three species! Many thx!

Reply from ELAINE HUTSON

If you could do a close up of the leaf and flower on the yellow one, it would help, the big architectural one looks like a euphorbia, the pink one maybe an erysimum, but again a close up would really help with identification.

• Posted: Mon. 19th May 2014 19:05

Re: Re: HELP! Need to identify these three species! Many thx!

Reply from jerry

Thank you sooooooo much!!! I think it's Euphorbia cyparissias indeed. If you need higher resolution pictures, I will send you an email. Again, thank you for your help!!! I really really appreciate it on my girlfriend's behalf.

Re: Re: HELP! Need to identify these three species! Many thx!Re: Re: HELP! Need to identify these three species! Many thx!Re: Re: HELP! Need to identify these three species! Many thx!

Click image to enlarge

• Posted: Mon. 19th May 2014 19:46

Re: Re: Re: HELP! Need to identify these three species! Many thx!

Reply from ELAINE HUTSON

The first pic. looks like centaures hypoleuca 'John Coutts', could be wrong, I wonder if she has staked it, the yellow and 3rd pic. have no idea, where does she live, could be something tropical.

• Posted: Tue. 20th May 2014 01:21

Re: Re: Re: Re: HELP! Need to identify these three species! Many thx!

Reply from jerry

Indeed, she lives in Melbourne.

• Posted: Tue. 20th May 2014 18:35

Re: HELP! Need to identify these three species! Many thx!

Reply from ELAINE HUTSON

That maybe a reason why I don't recognize the flowers, maybe someone who has studied more than the plants of the temperate world can weigh in, good luck, I know how frustrating it can be not to put a name to a face.

• Posted: Tue. 20th May 2014 19:40