In progress indicator

Plant List in garden planner

In progress indicator
Full size image

Comment from Gill Greetham

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

I have a plant list in one of my garden plans"New Beds" is there anyway this can be migrated to "Plant list - I would like" other than retyping the whole lot or failing that printing out the plant list in the garden planner, an early reply would really be appreciated OKAY ALL SORTED FOUND IT IN GARDEN NOTEBOOK..

• Views: 473
  • Replies: 5
  • Posted: Sun. 5th October 2014 17:33

Re: Plant List in garden planner

Reply from Nicola

Hi Gill glad you worked it out. You can move plants easily from Plant I want to Plants I have by clicking the arrow to the right of the plant name. All the best, Nicola

• Posted: Sun. 5th October 2014 18:03

Re: Re: Plant List in garden planner

Reply from Gill Greetham

Thank you !

• Posted: Sun. 5th October 2014 18:23

Re: Re: Re: Plant List in garden planner

Reply from Nicola

You are welcome Gill. Hope you are enjoying Shoot? Cheers Nicola

• Posted: Mon. 6th October 2014 06:07

Re: Re: Re: Re: Plant List in garden planner

Reply from Gill Greetham

Nicola, I think Shoot is just magnificent and I am enjoying it immensely, it sometimes frustrates me until I work out where I am going and what exactly I want to do but that said it has been invaluable to me, albeit a relatively experienced gardener one finds there is always something to learn.

In light of the comment above a "Dummies" type User Guide for navigating the web site might be a thought for the future for you. I am happy to volunteer to contribute to this if you wish for external input

Kind regards Gill

• Posted: Mon. 6th October 2014 17:07

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Plant List in garden planner

Reply from Nicola

Thanks for the feedback Gill. Perhaps I could call you? Could you send me your phone number to our email shoot@shootgardening.co.uk and some times I can call you? I'd like to find out more about how we can improve and make things easier.

Have you seen our proposed get started process we are working on now?

We also have two help videos How to get started and How to use our garden design software.

Thanks Nicola

• Posted: Tue. 7th October 2014 06:02