OK
In progress indicator

I have just rediscovered my Erisimum Parish's - bought last year from Beth Chatto's garden - it was hidden beneath a vigorous Clematis armandii- and, as I have no soil as such - just a patio garden. It has to live in a pot. It is now very leggy and I need

In progress indicator
Full size image

Comment from Kate Flowers

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

I have just rediscovered my Erisimum Parish's - bought last year from Beth Chatto's garden - it was hidden beneath a vigorous Clematis armandii- and, as I have no soil as such - just a patio garden. It has to live in a pot. It is now very leggy and I need to know what to do get it back to the beautiful healthy plant it used to be.

• Views: 352
  • Replies: 1
  • Posted: Wed. 8th June 2016 09:24

Re: I have just rediscovered my Erisimum Parish's - bought last year from Beth Chatto's garden - it was hidden beneath a vigorous Clematis armandii- and, as I have no soil as such - just a patio garden. It has to live in a pot. It is now very leggy and I

Reply from Carol

Is it worth trying to strike the bits you take off the leggy stems as hardwood cuttings? You might miss flowers this year, or get some late. If it's out of shape, it's worth a try surely?

• Posted: Wed. 8th June 2016 16:59