In progress indicator

Dianthus amurensis 'Siberian Blues'

In progress indicator
Full size image

Comment from Georgie

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

I grew this plant from seed this year. Although it is not really 'the first true blue Dianthus' as billed on the packet, I still think it's rather lovely. I have it in my hanging baskets which seems to suit its trailing habit.

Georgie

Dianthus amurensis 'Siberian Blues'

Click image to enlarge

• Views: 1006
  • Replies: 4
  • Posted: Sat. 11th July 2009 18:36

Beautiful!

Reply from Nicola

You get some really lovely shots Georgie. It is very pretty indeed. Thanks for sharing it with us. Nicola

• Posted: Mon. 13th July 2009 07:38

Thanks...

Reply from Georgie

...Nicola. I've added it to the database (where you can see it better of course) but I thought I'd attach it to my post as well as last time I posted through the 'add a comment' route one member had trouble finding the photo.

Georgie

• Posted: Mon. 13th July 2009 20:06

Ah yes

Reply from Nicola

Yes, good point Georgie. Would it be good if everytime someone added a plant image that it also appeared in the forum? Or would that get in the way of the other forums communications do you think? Thanks again for sharing it, Nicola

• Posted: Tue. 14th July 2009 08:49

Eek no!

Reply from Georgie

Hi Nicola

In the same way as folk writing comments on the database seemed to inhibit 'chat' I think posts about photos would do the same. What would be very useful would be if when someone posts like I have done here via the database the link to the photo was easier to spot. Hope I'm making myself clear.

Georgie

• Posted: Tue. 14th July 2009 20:12