In progress indicator

Care calendar -reset

In progress indicator
Full size image

Question from Paul Grinham

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

How do you reset completed tasks? My Jan care calendar is showing tasks as completed but from this time last year. Is it all manual? Or is there I big reset button?
Happy NewYear to you all

• Views: 176
  • Replies: 3
  • Posted: Mon. 1st January 2018 12:41

Re: Care calendar -reset

Reply from Nicola

Happy New Year Paul! Oh, we will look at automatically resetting for you as a development for the future. Please for now un-tick all and restart again for this month. Thanks for the suggestion:)

• Posted: Mon. 1st January 2018 13:09

Re: Re: Care calendar -reset

Reply from Amy Rose

Hello-- any progress on fixing this particular bug? The lists are a big help so I was surprised to find that I need to do this manually. Given that the care lists are one of the main features that can't be achieved by using a paper notebook and non-subscription sites, it is an unfortunate oversight. I reckon it would be straightforward for a coder to resolve and ensure that lists are re-set before the year rolls around again. I hope you'll prioritise this, not as a development, but as an urgent fix.

• Posted: Sun. 16th June 2019 15:49

Re: Re: Re: Care calendar -reset

Reply from Nicola

Hi Amy, sorry this is frustrating for you. Currently we cannot promise a date for this development. This feature hasn't worked that way previously but we will look into whether it can be moved up the priority list. We are currently working on a desktop version of the garden planner which is a major project. Thank you for the comments and feedback, Nicola

• Posted: Sun. 16th June 2019 16:58