OK
In progress indicator

I bought a small lemon tree a few weeks ago to keep in my new greenhouse. Some of its leaves have developed what looks at first sight like fading... a total loss of the green layers on the top and underside of much of the leaf. What might cause this and h

In progress indicator
Full size image

Comment from Simon Quail

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

I bought a small lemon tree a few weeks ago to keep in my new greenhouse. Some of its leaves have developed what looks at first sight like fading... a total loss of the green layers on the top and underside of much of the leaf. What might cause this and how can I prevent it getting worse?

I bought a small lemon tree a few weeks ago to keep in my new greenhouse. Some of its leaves have developed what looks at first sight like fading... a total loss of the green layers on the top and underside of much of the leaf. What might cause this and how can I prevent it getting worse?I bought a small lemon tree a few weeks ago to keep in my new greenhouse. Some of its leaves have developed what looks at first sight like fading... a total loss of the green layers on the top and underside of much of the leaf. What might cause this and how can I prevent it getting worse?

Click image to enlarge

• Views: 147
  • Replies: 0
  • Posted: Sat. 21st April 2018 21:08