In progress indicator

Geranium pratense Plenum Violaceum

In progress indicator
Full size image

Question from JILL MANSFIELD

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

Can you please help me?
I was given this plant 2 weeks ago by a friend
and 2 days later the flowers had died and the plant looks to me as if it was dead. I have tried giving it a thorough soaking but it has not
revived.
Can you help please as I am sure she is going to ask about it soon. (I have brought it home from my allotment so that she cannot see
what has happened!!)

many thanks
>
> regards
>
> jill

• Views: 1150
  • Replies: 2
  • Posted: Fri. 14th August 2009 21:57

Unhappy Geranium

Reply from Kathy C

Hi, Jill,
I think I need to know a little more about the plant before I can speculate what is wrong.
Where you given this in a pot or was it dug up from the garden? Is it still in a pot or where you able to plant it right away? Was it a sunny, hot day when planted? How large of a plant is this? Will you be able to post a photo?
Kathy C.

• Posted: Fri. 14th August 2009 23:37

Unhappy Geranium

Reply from JILL MANSFIELD

Thankyou Kathy for your reply.
It was in a pot when I was given it and yesterday moved it to a larger container. A friend said I had overwaterd it but when I removed it from the original pot it was as dry as a bone!
Sorry to be so long replying but I am new to this and struggled to access your comments. Thankyou again.
Regret I am unable to send a photo as I have lost my camera connection but I will look for it and see what I can do. Any help welcomed.
kind regards
jill

• Posted: Wed. 26th August 2009 21:50