OK
In progress indicator

Why can't I associate more than one designer shape with the same plant from my wanted list?

In progress indicator
Full size image

Question from Allison Mcintosh

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

Trying to associate multiple designer shapes with the same plant (digitalis in this case) and can only associate it once!!! Looked in my wanted list and its obviously there and I can't see an option to add multiples... Anyone had this issue and can help?

• Views: 68
  • Replies: 1
  • Posted: Sun. 12th January 2020 12:11

Re: Why can't I associate more than one designer shape with the same plant from my wanted list?

Reply from Nicola

Hi Allison, yes that is correct and the way the garden planner has always worked. One plant has one shape on the plan currently.

However, there is a way to change this. Once you have added a plant with a fixed shape to the plan grid, you can click the properties box and edit the appearance. So you can change the size and colour for example. Click the image I added to see an example.

We haven't yet had others asking for us to allow many instances of one plant shape, but we will add it to our list for you and keep note of the count of requests.

Re: Why can't I associate more than one designer shape with the same plant from my wanted list?

Click image to enlarge

• Posted: Sun. 12th January 2020 18:32