In progress indicator

Search facility needs improvement

In progress indicator
Full size image

Comment from Nicola Howarth

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

When I search for how to set up a group, all I get is a list of plants. There really needs to be a separate search for help in how to use the tool which looks at forums or other help pages. In general I have found the information on using the tool very poor. The videos are good but are very general, and there seems to be no way of asking how to do specific things without resorting to the forums. Much better search facility is needed.

• Views: 45
  • Replies: 3
  • Posted: Thu. 30th April 2020 10:37

Re: Search facility needs improvement

Reply from Nicola

Hi Nicola, thanks for this comment. We have a collection of shorter 'quick guide' videos here. We are working on more help and how we organise it. Maybe we may call you to get your feedback on that as it is rolled out?

• Posted: Thu. 30th April 2020 10:49

Re: Re: Search facility needs improvement

Reply from Nicola Howarth

I am more than happy to help. But while videos are useful as an introduction, they are very frustrating when you just want to look something up. There needs to be a search box, similar to that for the plants, but one where you can search for a topic relating to the plans.

• Posted: Sat. 23rd May 2020 15:55

Re: Re: Search facility needs improvement

Reply from Nicola Howarth

A thought - a search box for the forums would be very helpful. It would save users having to search all the way through to find an answer to a question, and would avoid you getting multiple questions for the same issue (having just found a post from someone who asked for the same improvement that I did).

• Posted: Sat. 23rd May 2020 16:09