In progress indicator

Buying a greenhouse!

In progress indicator
Full size image

Question from Chris Price

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

Hi all, I am new to both gardening and 'shoot'! I want to put a greenhouse in my garden, I think a 6' x 4' would be best for the plot I am thinking of, does anyone know when the cheapest time to buy one is, and who to buy it from?!
Thank all.

• Views: 714
  • Replies: 2
  • Posted: Sat. 14th November 2009 19:29

Welcome!

Reply from Nicola

Hi Chris, Wonderful to have you join us :-) Thanks too for the post. I have noticed you haven't had a reply yet, so I just posted a note on our Facebook and Twitter pages and hope we get some good advice for you!

All the best, Nicola

p.s.hope you are liking the site!

• Posted: Wed. 18th November 2009 15:36

Buying a greenhouse!

Reply from Marissa Zoppellini

Hi Chris, with regards to size, I would say err on the side of larger rather than smaller. I have just bought one and hubby persuaded me to 'go larger' and am am really pleased he did, as once I get the staging in, I will still have ample space. I think now is a good time to buy, before the rush is on in spring and you'll be set and ready to get seed sowing in good time, however it is not the nicest time of year to be outside putting it together. There are quite a few companies on the net with competitive prices and many have customer reviews to help you make your choice. All the best for your purchase and activities to come! Marissa

• Posted: Sun. 22nd November 2009 14:15