OK
In progress indicator

How long does it take to get plants added?

In progress indicator
Full size image

Question from sally Walker

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

I have placed lots of requests for plants to be added to the Shoot listing over the past month as seeds go in, but none appear to have been acknowledged? Anyone got ideas on how to improve the process?

• Views: 90
  • Replies: 4
  • Posted: Wed. 3rd February 2021 15:17

Re: How long does it take to get plants added?

Reply from Nicola

Hi Sally, we have double-checked for you and all your pending plants to add are only just requested today.

We aim to get them all added within 2 weeks, however, we are experiencing very high demand for this feature and for Shoot in general so it may take longer than 2 weeks to add them for you.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards, Nicola

• Posted: Wed. 3rd February 2021 17:34

Re: Re: How long does it take to get plants added?

Reply from sally Walker

Thanks Nicola, Appreciate the help! That is one reason I asked - I put them in around 28 Jan (when my seed lorry arrived with this year's deliveries :-) ) but every time I log back into Shoot it shows them as having been submitted at the time of last log in - wonder if you have a bug in your system?
Sal

• Posted: Sun. 7th February 2021 16:39

Re: Re: Re: How long does it take to get plants added?

Reply from Nicola

Hi Sally - Ah, we will have a look. We have been very, very busy with new joiners from around the world which has meant a higher than normal plant request demand.

FYI - We are also busy currently rebuilding all of Shoot, other than the garden planner, and when we re-launch it any glitches will be sorted out. We will raise this in our team meeting on Wednesday and see what can be done. Thanks for your patience.

All the best, Nicola

• Posted: Mon. 8th February 2021 08:53

Re: Re: Re: Re: How long does it take to get plants added?

Reply from sally Walker

Got a good lump of them added - thanks to you and the team.

• Posted: Tue. 9th February 2021 20:36