In progress indicator

Looking for Clematis 'Michelle'

In progress indicator
Full size image

Question from Holly Bess

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

I'm desperately trying to find the Clematis called 'Michelle" and I found it listed on this website, but cannot find it anywhere in the US. I emailed Shoot unlimited and they suggested reaching out here on these forums.

I also contacted Exbury Gardens and the actual grower who cultivated this clematis. They were so kind to reach back out and offer kind words, while sharing that the grower himself had lost many plants in his owns gardens and lost his Clematis 'Michelle", as well. He himself is also looking for it again.

I want to get one of these clematis for my aunt Patty, because we tragically lost my 44 yr old cousin Michelle on February 23 to a brain aneurysm. We are all shattered to pieces. My aunt and I share a love of gardening and she loves Clematis, so I thought she would really love to have one of these. I have told her of my search and she thought it would be so very special. She is clinging to all that she loves to help her through these dark days.

Do any of you possibly know where I can purchase one and have it shipped to the US?

We are in Illinois, USA - zone 5b

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Sincerely,
Holly

Looking for Clematis 'Michelle'

Click image to enlarge

• Views: 65
  • Replies: 0
  • Posted: Mon. 11th April 2022 16:05