In progress indicator

Using this site?

In progress indicator
Full size image

Question from Sheila

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

Hi. Can anyone help me. I've just joined and not sure how to add my plants to my plants list or how to get around the site. Is there a guide anywhere which i just can't see for looking? Many thanks.....

• Views: 617
  • Replies: 2
  • Posted: Tue. 17th August 2010 20:51

Re: Using this site?

Reply from Nicola

Hi Sheila! Welcome to Shoot!

To add plants to your list, search for them in the yellow search bar above or use our A-Z list (a link to the Plant A-Z is at the right in the yellow bar above).

Once you have found the right plant, click 'Add to my lists'. A window will appear asking you to choose a garden (if you have more than one) and which list you want to add the plant to. That's is it - all done. You can then check your 'Plants lists' (found in the navigation under Plants above)

To get to all of your personal sections it is good to start at 'My Garden Notebook' page. When you login click the right top link by that name and there are links to your your garden(s), photos, profile and forum posts.

Please let us know what else you'd like to do and we'll be happy to help.

Best regards,
Nicola
p.s. I can see you have already started to get used to the site and have added some photos! Super stuff!

• Posted: Wed. 18th August 2010 00:21

Re: Re: Using this site?

Reply from Sheila

Many thanks Nicola. Yes i'm floundering my way around and hope to make full use of my membership and learn as much as i can about caring for and planting up my new garden. I'm sure i will be posting many times...............Sheila

• Posted: Wed. 18th August 2010 05:36