In progress indicator

R. Everred

In progress indicator
Full size image

Question from Karen Ellis

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

Foliage is being eaten - holes in leaves. Can't see anything on the leaf except hole. What might it be? Cure?

• Views: 1380
  • Replies: 8
  • Posted: Sun. 8th May 2011 16:31

Re: R. Everred

Reply from Nicola

Hi Karen can you take and add a photo? Click reply to yourself or me and add up to 3 images:) Nicola

• Posted: Sun. 8th May 2011 16:56

Re: Re: R. Everred

Reply from Karen Ellis

I hope you are able to view one of the attached.
Thanks

• Posted: Mon. 9th May 2011 16:22

Reply from Karen Ellis

I hope you can view the leaves

Re: Re: R. Everred (14/05/2011)

Click image to enlarge

• Posted: Sat. 14th May 2011 15:07

Reply from chad

Hi having read the post of holes in leaves i have a serious problem in which all my foliage on my climbers (honeysuckle and jasmine) along with my cherry and dwarf plum patio plants and i just cannot find anything on the leaves. i have included some pics and would appreciate any help you may give.
thank you
chad

Re: Re: R. EverredRe: Re: R. Everred

Click image to enlarge

• Posted: Tue. 27th August 2013 17:13

Reply from Karen Ellis

Hope this photo is sufficient

• Posted: Mon. 9th May 2011 16:26

Reply from Kathy C

Hi, Karen,
Oops, the photos didn't upload. Are the holes along the margins and look somewhat knotched or scattered throughout the entire leaf? Primiarly along the edges is most likely vine weevil. Caterpillars cause holes scattered all over the leaf. Rhodos are susceptible to both. If caterpillars you can give a thorough inspection and pick them off. If it is vine weevil, it is more serious as you have to kill the larvae in the soil. Is your plant in the ground or in a container?
Kathy C

• Posted: Mon. 9th May 2011 22:41

Reply from Karen Ellis

photo attached

• Posted: Sat. 14th May 2011 15:09

Reply from Nicola

Hi Katie - I can see you are having problems adding images. Click the icon with the curved arrow called reply to reply to one of these forum posts. A box will open allowing you to type in a message. Just under that there are three browse buttons. Click the first one to find the file of your image saved onto your computer. The images need to be in .jpeg format to work. Once you have found the image files you want to add (we allow up to 3 per forum post) click the green submit button. I hope that helps! Thanks Nicola

• Posted: Sun. 15th May 2011 07:38