In progress indicator

Black marks on foliage.

In progress indicator
Full size image

Question from Lisa Gallagher

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

I bought one of these 2 months ago. When planting I noticed a few of the lower leaves weren't looking too healthy but didn't think much of it as the rest of the plant seemed fine.

However, after discovering my Escallonia Iveyii (purchased & planted at the same time) had black spot I've had a closer look and found that my Viburnum and Weigela also have black marks on quite a lot of leaves.

On the Viburnum there seems to be 2 different types of marks, none of which are like those on the Escallonia. Does anybody know if this could also be black spot or is it something else? And, what would I need to do to make it healthy again please?

I treated the Escallonia with Rose Clear Ultra yesterday (as advised by the garden centre I bought it from), would this be suitable for my Viburnum and Weigela if it is black spot?

Please help, I don't want to lose my lovely new plants.

Thank you

Lisa

• Views: 851
  • Replies: 2
  • Posted: Wed. 13th July 2011 21:25

Re: Black marks on foliage.

Reply from Nicola

Hi Lisa - can you add some photos? It might help. Reply to me or to your own message to keep your reply in the same thread. You can add up to 3 images per forum post. Cheers Nicola

• Posted: Thu. 14th July 2011 06:41

Re: Re: Black marks on foliage.

Reply from Lisa Gallagher

Hi Nicola,

Thanks for your response, here are some photos. Hope they help.

Thank you

Re: Re: Black marks on foliage. (14/07/2011)Re: Re: Black marks on foliage. (14/07/2011)Re: Re: Black marks on foliage. (14/07/2011)

Click image to enlarge

• Posted: Thu. 14th July 2011 19:39