In progress indicator

I HAVE SO MANY SEEDS TO SWAP!

In progress indicator
Full size image

Comment from Hayley

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

Would like to swap
2x 20 cosmos seeds, pic inc, very pretty pink.
2x 20 Japanese anenome, gorgeous bright pink, pic inc.
1x 05 Coral/Pink HollyHock, stunning, mine was over 8ft this year.
5x 20 Lychnis Coronaria, such a great plant and self seeder, pic inc.
2x 20 mixed delphinium, lilac and dark purple.
4x 30 corriander, incredible plants this year, and gorgeous flowers when seeded, perfect for vase fillers and scent the living room for days!
Linaria Purpurea, fabulous background plant which attracts the bees and butterflies.

Am looking for some other seeds in return, send me a message and make me an offer.

I HAVE SO MANY SEEDS TO SWAP! (18/08/2011)I HAVE SO MANY SEEDS TO SWAP! (18/08/2011)I HAVE SO MANY SEEDS TO SWAP! (18/08/2011)

Click image to enlarge

• Views: 956
  • Replies: 2
  • Posted: Thu. 18th August 2011 00:09

Re: I HAVE SO MANY SEEDS TO SWAP!

Reply from Nicola

Hi Hayley - how great. As we don't have private messaging and publishing emails in our forums breaks our house rules, do you want us to help you connect to anyone interested?

You can email us at shoot@shootgardening.co.uk with the email title 'Seeds to swap' and include your address or email and I can put interested people in touch with you directly.

All the best,
Nicola

• Posted: Thu. 18th August 2011 07:12

Re: Re: I HAVE SO MANY SEEDS TO SWAP!

Reply from Hayley

Hi Nicola- sorry, I didn't think that far ahead! Would be fab if you could contact on my behalf, thanks very much. I love this site, it's absolutely invaluable for a rookie like me, and now that I can hopefully start swapping seeds as well, it's even more useful! Can't wait to have my full membership! Just hope that people are interested in swapping now, I have some lovely seeds and other garden bits! Hayley

• Posted: Thu. 18th August 2011 09:59